PHP Web interface for generating QR codes https://qr.antopie.org
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog.
- Occitan l10n (PR #10)
- Replace GET by POST for QR codes generation (privacy enhancement)
- Use less.php instead of lesserphp
- Use the prefers-color-scheme CSS feature to let the client choose their prefered theme (dark/light)
- Remove Ubuntu font (use system font)
1.3.0 - 2020-11-03
- i18n system
- English l10n
- Use lesserphp instead of lessphp
- Move license info and "What's a QR code" at bottom of the page
1.2.0 - 2020-03-23
- Ability to chooses QR code colors
- The software is now named LibreQR
- Parameters now uses GET instead of POST
- The OpenSearch plugin now generate QR codes with arguments used when added
1.1.0 - 2019-03-29
- Server-side LESS compilation
- Icons are now themed and in multiple dimensions
- Placeholder font
1.0.0 - 2019-02-13