You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
How to Make a Release
- Checkout dev branch. This will contain work queued up for the next release.
- Update version number. Manually update version number in
package.json. Don’t use
grunt build. Make sure you have run
bower install ahead of this as it will pull down jQuery which is utilized in the build step.
- Merge to
master. Commit changes and push to new branch. Create PR from this branch to
- Create tagged release. Go to Github Releases page. Draft a new release. Naming convention is
v2.8.1. Add notes that link to PRs.
npm publish. No need to do anything for Bower as it is entirely based on the Github repo.
Maintenance and Docs
- GH clean-up. Close out issues with
[status] pending release.
- Lightbox Site. If there are any changes to the options, don’t forget to update the Lightbox Site. The code lives in a separate repo, lightbox2-site.